Any business dealing with procurement must have a professional logistics /materials and supply chain manager to deal with supplies, distribution, transportation, inventory, customer service, and warehousing. The Program focuses on planning, organizing and controlling Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management activities.
The Program is ideal for managers and personnel of all levels who are involved in logistics activities or in ensuring that products and services are made available to customers (or clients or intended recipients) at the time and place, and in the condition and form desired, in an efficient, profitable and cost-effective way. It also includes special and unique sections on Reverse Logistics, and on Humanitarian, Aid & Disaster Relief Logistics.
- Background to logistics and supply chains, value and value chains.
- Logistics, supply chain and customer service strategy.
- The marketing and logistics relationship and interface.
- Products and logistics factors.
- Sourcing and procurement, suppliers and purchasing.
- Receipts, inbound logistics, warehousing.
- Stock/inventory control, and order processing.
- Transportation methods, transport management.
- Operations management and production in supply chains.
- Lean logistics and supply chain management, and agile supply chains
- Distribution and distribution centers, and reverse logistics.
- Logistics and project management; humanitarian and disaster/emergency management.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes