Clearing and Forwarding agents are a link between the owners of goods and owners of means of transport. They help cargo owners in efficient movement of goods to the buyers by completing a number of procedural and documentary formalities.
Our qualified tutors ensure that by the end of the course our students are able to
- Aid in selection of mode of transport, packing, marking and labeling and completing customs and port formalities.
- Help in cargo insurance, advising exporters on trade laws and educating exporters.
- Coordinate with other agencies and procuring of necessary documents.
- Aid in the local container transportation and also work on reservation of shipping space.
- Life skills
- Clearing and forwarding
- Customs principles
- Law (marine law, international law, insurance law)
- Warehousing (containerization and storage)
- Shipping and carriage (land sea air)
- Port agency
- Information technology
- Accounting principles and taxation
- Economics of transport & international trade
- Customer care
- Principles of management
- Transport logistics
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 72 week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes